Thell Fay Riddle Jr. is from Arkansas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Lavaca, Sebastian County, Arkansas.
- Aside from Lavaca, he has lived in different parts of Arkansas including Cedarville, Farmington, Van Buren and Natural Dam.
- He previously lived in Muldrow, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, USA.
- He attended Cedarville High School in Cedarville, Crawford County, Arkansas.
- From February 2000 to January 2008, he was a Crawford County Sheriff’s Department deputy.
- On November 14, 2001, his father Thell F. Riddle Sr. died at his home in Hartman, Johnson County, Arkansas at the age of 53.
- From March 2008 to February 2009, he was a Kibler Police Department officer in Kibler, Crawford County.
- From August 2009 to July 2010, he was a Sequoyah County Sheriff’s Department deputy in Sallisaw, Sequoyah County.
- In July 2010, he became the chief of Gans Police Department in Gans, Sequoyah County.
- At 1:19 a.m. on March 25, 2014, while he was the Gans Police Department chief, he was driving by North KCS Road in Gans when he noticed a home engulfed in flames. On April 7, 2014, Nathan Welsh was found dead inside the home.
- In March 2017, he joined the Mulberry Police Department in Mulberry, Crawford County.
- On August 21, 2022, as a Mulberry Police Department officer, he was caught on camera with Crawford County Sheriff’s Office deputies Zack King and Levi Garrett White violently arresting Randal Worcester of Goose Creek, Berkeley County, South Carolina, USA outside the Kountry Xpress store in Mulberry.
- He was 51 years old when he, King and White arrested Worcester on August 21, 2022. After a video of the arrest went viral, the Mulberry Police Department placed him on administrative leave.