Bethany Anne Littlejohn Decker is a native of Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is Kimberly Nelson‘s daughter.
- She graduated from Stafford High School in Fredericksburg with over a 4.0 grade point average.
- After graduating from Stafford High School, she entered George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia to pursue a bachelor’s degree in global and economic change.
- She is 10 years younger than Ronald Roldan, a native of Bolivia.
- In 2009, she and Army National Guardsman Emile Decker got married. In the same year, she gave birth to their son. While Emile is deployed to Afghanistan, she was attending GMU while working at Carrabba’s Italian Grille, an Italian restaurant in Centreville, Virginia where she met Roldan.
- In 2010, she moved to an apartment on Orchard Grass Terrace in Ashburn, Virginia while she and Emile were having marital problems. She and Roldan started an extramarital affair, he moved in with her and she became pregnant by him.
- On January 28, 2011, she and Emile returned to Maryland, USA after going on a vacation to Hawaii, USA for a week. They spent the night at his parents’ home in Maryland.
- On January 29, 2011, she left her parents-in-law’s house in Maryland. It was the last time she was seen alive. Shortly after her disappearance, Roldan moved out of her apartment in Ashburn.
- On February 2, 2011, Emile returned to Afghanistan. Beginning on February 16, 2011, her and Roldan’s individual Facebook accounts were both accessed from the same internet protocol address.
- On February 19, 2011, her grandparents called the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office and reported her missing. She was 21 years old and 5 months pregnant at the time of her disappearance.