Ronald Roldan is a former resident of Loudoun County, Virginia, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is originally from Bolivia.
- He and his former girlfriend Danielle Olvera have two children together.
- He was 10 years older than Emile Decker‘s wife Bethany Decker.
- He met Bethany when they were both working at Carrabba’s Italian Grille, an Italian restaurant in Centreville, Fairfax County, Virginia. She and Emile got married in 2009.
- In 2010, Bethany moved to an apartment on Orchard Grass Terrace in Ashburn, Loudoun County while she and Emile were having marital problems. He and Bethany started an extramarital affair, he moved in with her and she became pregnant by him.
- On January 29, 2011, Bethany went missing. Shortly after her disappearance, he moved out of her apartment in Ashburn.
- He met Vickey Willoughby-Iarussi in a restaurant in Manassas, Virginia. In 2014, he started a romantic relationship, which quickly became toxic. In the same year, after she moved to Pinehurst, North Carolina, USA to flee the relationship, he followed her and they both shot each other. They were both recovered from their gunshot wounds.
- In 2015, he was arrested in North Carolina and charged with attempted murder.
- In May 2016, he pleaded guilty to two felony assault charges and was sentenced to 6-8 years in prison.
- On November 9, 2020, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office obtained a warrant for his arrest for the abduction of Bethany. From North Carolina, he was returned to Loudoun County.
- On November 17, 2022, he pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in Bethany’s disappearance in 2011.
- He was 42 years old when he pleaded guilty on November 17, 2022 to second-degree murder.
- In February 2023, he will attend a sentencing hearing.