Sandra “Sandy” Guidry Rinaudo was born and raised in Addis, West Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, United States. She is William “Bud” Guidry and Winnie C. Allen’s daughter, Peggy Jackson’s sister and Wade Smith and Shane Jackson’s aunt.
Sandy had mild cerebral and thyroid atrophy, moderate hepatic steatosis and heart conditions including borderline enlargement of her left ventricle and moderate degeneration of her mitral valve. Here are 10 more things about her:
- In 1972, she and Edward Frank “Eddie” Rinaudo got married.
- In January 1977, she gave birth to Ragean Lee Rinaudo, who is married to Don Bellelo.
- In August 1979, she gave birth to Derrick E. Rinaudo.
- In November 2006, she pleaded guilty to the domestic abuse battery charge against Ragean.
- In March 2007, she appeared before the 18th Judicial District Court in West Baton Rouge Parish on a domestic abuse battery charge regarding Ragean.
- In October 2007, she appeared before the 18th Judicial District Court in West Baton Rouge Parish on a domestic abuse battery charge regarding Eddie.
- In February 2008, she was charged with disturbing the peace by intoxication and simple assault by assaulting Eddie, making threats of burning down his home. In April 2008, the charges were dropped.
- In June 2010, she was charged with a second offense driving while intoxicated (DWI) and possession of alcoholic beverages in motor vehicles by having in her possession an open container of alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle while on a public highway or right-of-way. In September 2010, the court found her not guilty. Also in September 2010, she appeared before the 18th Judicial District Court in West Baton Rouge Parish on a domestic abuse battery charge regarding Eddie.
- In April 2011, she pleaded guilty to domestic abuse battery against Eddie and was sentenced to serve 60 says in the parish prison.
- On August 9, 2013, she was found dead inside her home in Addis. She had multiple blunt force traumatic injuries, acute, recent and remote. Ethanol abuse, chronic, by history was among 13 final diagnoses included in her autopsy report. She died at the age of 59.