Katelyn Helene Markham was a native of Ohio, United States. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She is Dave Markham‘s daughter and Ally Markham‘s older sister.
- She was born in Hamilton County, Ohio.
- While pursuing a bachelor’s degree in graphic design the Art Institute of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Hamilton County, she worked part-time jobs at the institute’s supply store and at David’s Bridal at Tri-County Mall in Springdale, Hamilton County.
- In 2005, she started dating John Carter. She was 2 years younger than him.
- In 2008, she graduated from Fairfield Senior High School on Holden Boulevard in Fairfield, Butler County, Ohio.
- In 2010, she and Carter got engaged.
- She was last seen alive at her apartment in Fairfield on August 13, 2011. Carter reported her missing on August 14, 2011, which was 2 days before she was supposed to turn 22.
- On April 7, 2013, her remains were discovered by a man looking for scrap metal at a dump site in Cedar Grove, Highland Township, Franklin County, Indiana, USA.
- On August 13, 2013, Franklin County’s coroner ruled her death a homicide.
- On August 25, 2013, Carter spoke in front of around 250 people at her funeral at Fairfield Senior High School.
Anyone with information on Katelyn Helene Markham‘s death to contact the Indiana State Police at 812-689-5000, the Fairfield Police Department at 513-867-6094 or Crime Stoppers at 888-352-3040.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »