On Nov. 26, Sunday, Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere of France will crown her successor. Representing 92 countries and territories, the contestants will compete at The Axis at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Miss Universe 2017 grand coronation night will be hosted by Steve Harvey along with Ashley Graham. Here are the 15 candidates we think are likely to make it to the quarterfinals:
15. Miss China Roxette Qiu
14. Miss Spain Sofia del Prado
13. Miss Jamaica Davina Bennett
12. Miss USA Kara McCullough
11. Miss Puerto Rico Danna Hernandez
10. Miss Finland Michaela Soderholm
9. Miss Tanzania Lilian Erica Mahamud
8. Miss Thailand Maria Poonlertlarp
7. Miss Germany Sophia Koch
6. Miss Philippines Rachel Peters
5. Miss Mexico Denisse Franco
4. Miss Nicaragua Berenice Quesada
3. Miss Iraq Sarah Idan
2. Miss South Africa Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters
1. Miss Colombia Laura Gonzalez
Runner-up to Mittenaere at Miss Universe 2016 was Miss Haiti Raquel Pelissier. Miss Colombia Andrea Tovar was second runner-up.
Colombia won Miss Universe only in 1958 via Luz Marina Zuluaga and in 2014 via Paulina Vega. In 2015, Miss Colombia Ariadna Gutierrez finished as runner-up to Pia Wurtzbach of the Philippines.
The country with the most Miss Universe crowns is the United States with eight crowns followed by Venezuela with seven. Next in line are Puerto Rico with five and the Philippines with three.
Meanwhile, watch a clip featuring Wurtzbach and Mittenaere in Baguio City here:
Who do you think will win Miss Universe 2017? Let us know by commenting below.