Brave Combat Federation has announced the fight card for “Brave 12: KHK Legacy,” which will take place at the Balai Sarbini Hall in Jakarta, Indonesia on May 11, 2018. This is the first event of the Bahrain-based mixed martial arts promotion to be held in the country marking its entry to Southeast Asia.
The fight card features athletes from 16 nations competing in seven weight categories. The main event showcases the lightweight bout between Eldar Eldarov and Brian Hooi. The co-main event features the brewing rivalry between Tahar Hadbi and Jarrah Al Selawe in the welterweight division.
The main card also features the former UFC fighter Mehdi Baghdad facing Pawel Kielek in the welterweight division. In the light heavyweight division, Vincent Majid will face Jing Yi Chong.
Hamza Kooheji will face Khalid Taha, a recently signed prospect from Rizin Fighting Federation. Both Kooheji and Taha will be moving up the weight category to the featherweight division.
Marat Magomedov will be making his Brave CF debut when he faces Luke Adams in a featherweight bout. Dagestani fighter Gadzhimusa Gaziev will face Leonardo Mafra in a catchweight matchup opening the main fight card.
The preliminary card features multiple International Mixed Martial Arts Federation (IMMAF) medalists making their presence in Brave CF. IMMAF gold medalist Gamzat Magomedov will make his professional debut against Zeck Lange.
Also, Hussain Ayyad, an IMMAF medalist from Bahrain, will make his professional debut as he takes on Jomar Pa-ac of the famed Team Lakay from Baguio City, Philippines. Pa-ac’s fellow Team Lakay fighter Jeremy Pacatiw will face Kaan Ofli representing Australia while IMMAF medalist Hardeep Rai will face John Brewin in the preliminary fight card.
Brave CF has announced the subsequent event after “Brave 12: KHK Legacy.” The 13th event of the promotion will take place at The SSE Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland on June 9, 2018.
The fight night will be broadcasted live on Abu Dhabi TV, Combate and StarSat in respective regions. In the remaining territories, the fights can be accessed over Brave Fights.
Here is the complete “Brave 12: KHK Legacy” fight card:
- Gamzat Magomedov (Russia) vs. Zeck Lange (USA) –Bantamweight bout
- Hussain Ayyad (Bahrain) vs. Jomar Pa-ac (Philippines) – Flyweight bout
- Jeremy Pacatiw (Philippines) vs. Kaan Ofli (Australia) – Catchweight bout
- Hardeep Rai (UK) vs. John Brewin (New Zealand) – Lightweight bout
- Gadzhimusa Gaziev (Russia) vs. Leonardo Mafra (Brazil) – Catchweight bout
- Marat Magomedov (Russia) vs. Luke Adams (USA) – Featherweight bout
- Hamza Kooheji (Bahrain) vs. Khaled Taha (Germany) – Featherweight bout
- Vincent Majid (Indonesia) vs. Jing Yi Chong (Malaysia) – Light-Heavyweight bout
- Mehdi Baghdad (France) vs Pawel Kielek (Poland) – Welterweight bout
- Co-main event: Tahar Hadbi (Algeria) vs. Jarrah Al Selawe (Jordan) – Welterweight bout
- Main event: Eldar Eldarov (Russia) vs. Brian Hooi (Netherlands) – Lightweight bout
Watch the “Brave 12: KHK Legacy” teaser here: