Anna Theresa Zablocki Schlosser was born in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, United States to Joseph Dominick Zablocki and Rose S. Baraczynski Zablocki. Both Joseph and Rose were born in Poland.
Anna has two brother and two sisters. Here are 13 more things about her:
- On February 26, 1949, she and Robert Edwin Schlosser got married in Detroit. They lived in Pellston, Emmet County, Michigan. She was 1 year younger than him.
- In 1949, her older sisters Virginia Janet “Regina” Zablocki and Paulia Martha Zablocki married Thomas Woodrow Strelow and George Wheeler McKinney, respectively.
- In 1951, she gave birth to David Edward Schlosser.
- In 1953, she gave birth to Cathleen “Cathy” Schlosser.
- In 1955, she gave birth to Robert Edwin Schlosser Jr. In the same year, her father died in Wayne County at the age of 78.
- In 1958, she gave birth to Jillene Ann “Jill” Schlosser. Jill married Robert Dale Witt.
- In 1961, her mother died in Wayne County at the age of 75.
- In 1962, she gave birth to Annet Marie Schlosser.
- In 1967, she gave birth to Sherrie Lynn Schlosser.
- In 1974, her daughter Cathy married James Krauseneck Jr. On February 19, 1982, Cathy was murdered in Brighton, Monroe County, New York, USA. Cathy was 29.
- On January 4, 1982, her older brother Edward J. Zablocki died in Detroit at the age of 74. On December 2, 1986, her older brother Lawrence Francis Zablocki died in Detroit at the age of 69. On February 25, 1998, her sister Paulia died in Harbor Springs, Emmet County at the age of 71. On November 2, 2000, her sister Regina died in Clinton Township, Macomb County, Michigan at the age of 77.
- On April 14, 2011, her son David died at the age of 60.
- On July 26, 2018, she died in Pellston at the age of 89.