Robert Edwin Schlosser is a resident of Pellston, Emmet County, Michigan, United States. Born in Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin, USA, he is one of the two sons of Edward William Schlosser and Velma Kathleen Wallace Schlosser.
Aside from Pellston, Robert has lived in other parts of Michigan including Clinton Township and Mount Clemens. Here are 13 more things about him:
- On February 26, 1949, he married Anna Theresa Zablocki Schlosser in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan. She was 1 year younger than him.
- In 1951, Anna gave birth to their son David Edward Schlosser.
- In 1953, Anna gave birth to their daughter Cathleen “Cathy” Schlosser.
- In 1955, Anna gave birth to their son Robert Edwin Schlosser Jr.
- In 1958, Anna gave birth to their daughter Jillene Ann “Jill” Schlosser. Jill married Robert Dale Witt.
- In 1962, Anna gave birth to their daughter Annet Marie Schlosser. On September 11, 1963, his father died in Pellston at the age of 63.
- In 1967, Anna gave birth to their daughter Sherrie Lynn Schlosser.
- In 1974, his daughter Cathy married James Krauseneck Jr. On February 19, 1982, she was murdered in her house in Brighton, Monroe County, New York, USA. She was 29.
- On December 4, 1983, his mother died at Central Michigan Community Hospital in Mount Pleasant, Isabella County, Michigan at the age of 82.
- On April 14, 2011, his son David died at the age of 60.
- On July 26, 2018, his wife died in Pellston at the age of 89.
- On October 14, 2021, his younger brother Samuel Edward Schlosser died in Bear Creek Township, Emmet County at the age of 78.
- He was 95 years old when James was found guilty on September 26, 2022 of the murder of his daughter Cathy on February 19, 1982. After the verdict, Democrat & Chronicle quoted him as saying, “I’ve got one thing to do. I’m going to get my daughter’s body removed from the Krauseneck plot and moved back with her mother and brother.”