The 37th season of the reality series “Survivor” will premiere on CBS on September 26, 2018 with a special 90-episode titled “Appearances are Deceiving.” The second episode titled “The Chicken Has Flown the Coop” will air on October 3, 2018.
The 20 contestants of the new season are divided into two teams. Ten underdogs comprise Team David and 10 topdogs comprise Team Goliath.
Presented by Jeff Probst, “Survivor: David vs Goliath” was filmed in the Mamanuca Islands, a volcanic archipelago in Fiji. The Tom Hanks starrer “Cast Away” was filmed in one of its islands named Monuriki.
Here are the names of the “Survivor: David vs Goliath” castaways:
- Carl Boudreaux, 41, of Houston, Texas is a truck driver who loves fishing, riding horses, and shooting pool.
- Pat Cusack, 40, of Watervliet, New York is a maintenance manager who loves football, boating and hunting.
- Lyrsa Torres, 36, of Boston, Massachusetts is an airline agent who loves drawing, writing and kickboxing.
- Christian Hubicki, 32, of Tallahassee, Florida is a robotics scientist who plays the clarinet, performs in orchestras and enjoys casual coding.
- Elizabeth Olson, 31, of Longview, Texas is a kitchen staff who enjoys cooking, gardening and horseback riding.
- Davie Rickenbacker, 30, of Atlanta, Georgia is a social media manager who enjoys cosplaying, fishing, biking, hiking, swimming and playing scrabble.
- Bi Nguyen, 28, Houston, Texas is a mixed martial artist who loves working out and reading.
- Nick Wilson, 27, of Williamsburg, Kentucky is a public defender who enjoys tailgating football games, four-wheeler riding and boating on the lake.
- Gabriella “Gabby” Pascuzzi, 25, of Denver, Colorado is a technical writer who enjoys hiking and watching cooking shows.
- Jessica Peet, 19, of Lakeland, Florida is a waitress who loves photography and enjoys traveling, shopping, working out and going to the beach.
- Natalia Azoqa, 25, of Irvine, California is an industrial engineer who loves reading and is into fitness.
- Natalie Cole, 56, of Los Angeles, California is a publishing CEO who enjoys roller skating and traveling.
- Jeremy Crawford, 40, of New York, New York is an attorney who enjoys traveling and dancing and is into genealogy.
- John Hennigan, 38, of Los Angeles, California is a professional wrestler who enjoys MMA, parkour, surfing and writing.
- Kara Kay, 30, of San Diego, California is a realtor who loves yoga, dancing, running, snowboarding and biking.
- Angelina Keeley, 28, of San Clemente, California is a financial consultant who founded Ready to Run, a non-profit that helps girls to run for student government positions in middle school and high school.
- Alec Merlino, 24, of San Clemente, California is a bartender who loves playing the guitar, making travel videos and surfing.
- Alison Raybould, 28, of Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a physician who enjoys running, hiking, swimming and circuit training.
- Daniel “Dan” Rengering, 27, of Gainesville, Florida is a S.W.A.T. officer who loves playing video games, working out and having date nights with his daughters.
- Michael “Mike” White, 47, of Los Angeles, California is a filmmaker who is into water sports, wines and traveling.
Listen to Probst as he talks about the 20 “Survivor: David vs Goliath” castaways here: