Focus Features will release “On the Basis of Sex” on December 25, 2018. Based on the life of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who will be played by Felicity Jones. the biographical legal drama film had its world premiere on November 8, 2018 at the AFI Fest.
“On the Basis of Sex” was written by Daniel Stiepleman and directed by Mimi Leder. Here are the Jones’s 10 most handsome co-actors in the cast with a public Instagram account:
10. Stephen Root was born in Sarasota, Florida, United States on November 17, 1951. He plays Professor Brown in “On the Basis of Sex.”
9. Ian Geldart previously played an Alkali Communications officer in “X-Men: Apocalypse.” He plays a classmate in “On the Basis of Sex.”
8. Kareem Tristan Alleyne was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and he attended John Abbot College’s Professional Theatre Program. He plays an American Civil Liberties Union staffer in “On the Basis of Sex.”
7. Joe Cobden was born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada on October 7, 1978. He plays Jim in “On the Basis of Sex.”
6. Ronald Guttman was born in Uccle, Belgium on August 12, 1952. He plays Gerald Gunther in “On the Basis of Sex.”
5. John Ralston was born on October 9, 1964 in Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada. He plays Tom Maller in “On the Basis of Sex.”
4. Sean Colby previously played Jonathan “Phantom” Spencer in “eHero.” He plays a classmate in “On the Basis of Sex.”
3. Jack Reynor was born in Longmont, Colorado, United States on January 23, 1992. He spent his childhood in his mother’s home country Ireland.
2. Justin Theroux was born in Washington D.C., United States on August 10, 1971. He plays Mel Wulf in “On the Basis of Sex.”
1. Armie Hammer was born in Santa Monica, California, United States on August 28, 1986. He plays Martin D. Ginsburg in “On the Basis of Sex.”
Here is the official trailer of “On the Basis of Sex” from Focus Features: