Undefeated boxer Oskars Grosmanis, 22, of Latvia was one of the winners at “LNK Fight Night 12.” Presented by Vadim Milov and Eugene Sapronenko, the combat sports event featured six boxing bouts, one kickboxing contest and three mixed martial arts matches.
World Kickboxing Network president Stephane Cabrera attended “LNK Fight Night 12,” which took place at the SemaraH Hotel Lielupe in Jurmala, Latvia on July 20, 2019. In the fifth bout of the evening, Grosmanis faced Miroslav Juna, 22, of Msene Zehrovice, Czech Republic.
Juna and Grosmanis in a boxing bout in the super welterweight division, which was scheduled in four three-minute bouts. It was the Latvian boxer who emerged as the winner.
Winning at “LNK Fight Night 12” improved the professional boxing record of Grosmanis to 4 wins and 0 loss. On the other hand, Juna now has 1 win and 3 losses.
Including Latvia and Czech Republic, a total of 10 countries were represented at “LNK Fight Night 12.” The other countries represented were Georgia, Italy, Nicaragua, Peru, Poland, Russia, Spain and Tanzania.
Grosmanis was one of the nine athletes who represented Latvia at “LNK Fight Night 12.” On the other hand, Juna solely represented Czech Republic.
“LNK Fight Night 12” was held back to back with “Rise of Champions.” Also on July 20, 2019, the latter took place in Fraserburgh, Scotland where two WKN titles were contested.
Check the complete list of the official “LNK Fight Night 12” results here:
- Arturs Ozolins (Latvia) defeated Abdelah Er Ramy (Spain) via first-round TKO (MMA)
- Daniil Vesnenoks (Latvia) defeated Wilbert Huaman (Peru) via TKO (MMA)
- Aleksandrs Cizovs (Latvia) defeated Sergio Hidalgo (Spain) via first-round submission (MMA)
- Nikita Smirnovs (Latvia) defeated Tomasz Gargula (Poland) (boxing)
- Oskars Grosmanis (Latvia) defeated Miroslav Juna (Czech Republic) (boxing)
- Francis Rozentals (Latvia) defeated Sandro Jajanidze (Georgia) (boxing)
- Zaur Dzhavadov (Latvia) defeated Giorgi Kankava (Georgia) via unanimous decision (kickboxing)
- Artjoms Ramlavs (Latvia) defeated Yesner Talavera (Nicaragua) (boxing)
- Ralfs Vilcans (Latvia) defeated Maurizio Lovaglio (Italy) via unanimous decision (boxing)
- Ismail Iliev (Russia) defeated Twaha Kiduku (Tanzania) via unanimous decision (boxing)