Undefeated boxer Ralfs “The Train” Vilcans, 25, of Riga, Latvia was one of the winners at “LNK Fight Night 12.” Presented by Vadim Milov and Eugene Sapronenko, the combat sports event featured six boxing bouts, one kickboxing contest and three mixed martial arts matches.
World Kickboxing Network president Stephane Cabrera attended “LNK Fight Night 12,” which took place at the SemaraH Hotel Lielupe in Jurmala, Latvia on July 20, 2019. In the co-main event of the evening, Vilcans faced Maurizio “The Angel” Lovaglio, 37, of Torino Piemonte, Italy.
Lovaglio and Vilcans battled it out in a boxing contest in the cruiserweight division. After six three-minute bouts, the Latvian boxer who was declared the winner via unanimous decision.
Winning at “LNK Fight Night 12” improved the professional boxing record of Vilcans to 9 wins and 0 loss. On the other hand, Lovaglio now has 22 wins and 18 losses.
Including Latvia and Italy, a total of 10 countries were represented at “LNK Fight Night 12.” The other countries represented were Czech Republic, Georgia, Nicaragua, Peru, Poland, Russia, Spain and Tanzania.
Vilcans was one of the nine athletes who represented Latvia at “LNK Fight Night 12.” On the other hand, Lovaglio solely represented Nicaragua.
“LNK Fight Night 12” was held back to back with “Rise of Champions.” Also on July 20, 2019, the latter took place in Fraserburgh, Scotland where two WKN titles were contested.
Check the complete list of the official “LNK Fight Night 12” results here:
- Arturs Ozolins (Latvia) defeated Abdelah Er Ramy (Spain) via first-round TKO (MMA)
- Daniil Vesnenoks (Latvia) defeated Wilbert Huaman (Peru) via TKO (MMA)
- Aleksandrs Cizovs (Latvia) defeated Sergio Hidalgo (Spain) via first-round submission (MMA)
- Nikita Smirnovs (Latvia) defeated Tomasz Gargula (Poland) (boxing)
- Oskars Grosmanis (Latvia) defeated Miroslav Juna (Czech Republic) (boxing)
- Francis Rozentals (Latvia) defeated Sandro Jajanidze (Georgia) (boxing)
- Zaur Dzhavadov (Latvia) defeated Giorgi Kankava (Georgia) via unanimous decision (kickboxing)
- Artjoms Ramlavs (Latvia) defeated Yesner Talavera (Nicaragua) (boxing)
- Ralfs Vilcans (Latvia) defeated Maurizio Lovaglio (Italy) via unanimous decision (boxing)
- Ismail Iliev (Russia) defeated Twaha Kiduku (Tanzania) via unanimous decision (boxing)