Matthew Trussler was a resident of Riverview, Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born and raised in Massachusetts, USA. He finished middle school and senior high school in Hopkinton, Massachusetts and attended Westfield State University in Westfield, Massachusetts.
- Aside from Riverview, he lived in other parts of Florida including Saint Petersburg.
- He worked at Elite Foam and Lantern Energy. He worked as a general manager for an Italian restaurant in Massachusetts before moving to Florida.
- He was Melissa Rose Turner‘s boyfriend. He was 1 year younger than her.
- On January 28, 2013, he took to Facebook to share a part of the lyrics of “Talkin’ 2 Myself” by Eminem featuring Kobe. The song is from Eminem’s seventh studio album “Recovery,” which was released on June 18, 2010.
- On May 20, 2017, he wrote on Facebook, “Never regret a choice you made. Every choice you make shapes your life. No one but you cares about your regrets. If you feel anything feel remorse about the way your choices affected the people around you and try to right those wrongs.”
- In December 2018, he and Turner bought a two-story, four-bedroom home in the Boyette Farms subdivision in Riverview. They lived there with their cats and dogs.
- On January 11, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Quarter century later I’ve got a morgage, a pup, four fur babies and a wonderful girl. I’m a happy man. I also realized I’m getting older because instead of sleeping in my ass woke up at 630 without an alarm.”
- On January 27, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “I apparently bought a king bed so that all of the cats can sleep comfortably.”
- On February 12, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “There is nothing better then coming home to a sleepy puppy who is willing to get out of bed to say hi and make sure your shitty day is a little better.”
- On September 22, 2019, he wrote on Facebook, “Don’t be a fool and blame others. Fight your own war.”
- On October 18, 2019, Turner fatally stabbed him inside their residence in Riverview. A neighbor’s surveillance system captured an argument between them on their patio at around 4:31 a.m. At 8:45 a.m., she called 911.
- He died at the age of 25.