Lamudi’s The Outlook: Philippine Buyers’ Choice Property Awards celebrated the real estate names from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao that took home the most-sought-after awards on November 14, 2019 at the Makati Shangri-La in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Co-presented by Philippine Daily Inquirer Property and Holcim, the awards used a two-step process to determine the winners for the House, Condominium, and Mixed-use categories: an esteemed panel of judges shortlisted the nominees for each category and a 10,000-respondent survey involving active property seekers revealed the big winner for each award.
The awarding ceremony recognized the real estate developments that have given the Philippine market the well-designed home of their dreams–at different price points and fitting different lifestyles.
Affordability Meets Comfort
Property seekers can make the dream of homeownership a reality even on a budget. With options such as the Best Affordable Condo in Luzon – Cheer Residences by SM Development Corporation, the Best Affordable House – Avida Southfield Settings NUVALI by Avida Land Corporation, and the Best Affordable Condo in Visayas and Mindanao – Casa Mira Towers Labangon by Cebu Landmasters, Inc., a convenient lifestyle is possible for starting families and single professionals who consider practicality above all else.
World-class Amenities for a Premium Lifestyle
When it comes to premium developments, the Best Premium Condo in Luzon, Avida Towers Makati Southpoint by Avida Land Corporation, leads with its modern amenities fit for the active and productive residents who also want to make the most of their nights in the city. The Best Premium Condo in Visayas and Mindanao, Sanremo Oasis at City di Mare by Filinvest Land, Inc., also provides amenities that complement nature, allowing for an Italian-inspired lifestyle that is sustainable.
Even those who prefer houses have the Best Premium House, The Peak by Filinvest Land, Inc., to cater to their distinctive taste. The Peak’s prime lots are set amidst well-planned amenities and breathtaking vistas, making each day a sight to behold.
Living in the Lap of Luxury
Exceptional views of the Forbes Park global city skyline is not just what’s in store for residents of the Best Luxe Condo, The Albany by Megaworld Corporation. Residents also enjoy top-of-the-line amenities and home brand collaborations fit for a modern lifestyle.
Condominium residents also enjoy the best life has to offer with the Best Innovation Project, The Seasons Residences by Sunshine Fort North Bonifacio Realty Development Corporation. The project, inspired by the four seasons of Japan, combines Filipino hospitality with Japanese design efficiency to provide unparalleled comfort and convenience.
Here is the complete list of winners for The Outlook Awards 2019 per category:
- Best Affordable Condo – Cheer Residences (SM Development Corporation)
- Best Premium Condo – Avida Towers Makati Southpoint (Avida Land Corporation)
- Best Luxe Condo – The Albany (Megaworld Corporation)
- Best Affordable House – Avida Southfield Settings NUVALI (Avida Land Corporation)
- Best Premium House – The Peak (Filinvest Land, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Hamilo Coast (Costa del Hamilo, Inc.)
Visayas and Mindanao Winners
- Best Affordable Condo – Casa Mira Towers Labangon (Cebu Landmasters, Inc.)
- Best Premium Condo – Sanremo Oasis at City di Mare (Filinvest Land, Inc.)
- Best House – Amoa (AboitizLand, Inc.)
- Best Mixed-Use Development – The Mactan Newtown (Megaworld Corporation)
- Best Green Project – Three E-Com Center (SM Prime Holdings, Inc.)
- Best Innovation Project – The Seasons Residences (Sunshine Fort North Bonifacio Realty Development Corporation)
- Best Co-Living Space – MyTown Co-Living Hubs (Philippines Urban Living Solutions, Inc.)
- Best Co-Working Space – Acceler8 (UnionSPACE)
- Personality of the Year – Jose “Joe” Soberano III, Chairman, President and CEO of Cebu Landmasters, Inc.
- Best Developer – Luzon – DMCI Homes
- Best Developer – VisMin – Cebu Landmasters, Inc.
- Best Boutique Developer – Luzon – PHINMA Property Holdings Corporation
- Best Boutique Developer – VisMin – DATEM Homes, Inc.
Lamudi’s Global Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Kian Moini opened the gala with a look into the real estate trends that make the Philippines a force to be reckoned with in Southeast Asia, and Bhavna Suresh, CEO of Lamudi Philippines, ended the night remarking on the continued growth of the real estate sector in the country.
Bhavna Suresh, CEO of Lamudi Philippines and Kian Moini, CEO of Lamudi
The gala also remembered the great contributions of the late real estate leaders John Gokongwei, Jr. of JG Summit, Lucio “Bong” Tan, Jr. of Eton Properties, Willie Uy of 8990 Holdings, Henry Sy of SM Investments, and Liberator “Levy” P. Laus of The LausGroup of Companies.
The Outlook Awards’ official TV partner is Cignal TV and the official event partner is Makati Shangri-La Hotel. The event’s media partners are Business Mirror, Business World, Manila Standard, Malaya Business Insight, and The Philippine Star.
Lamudi also worked together with partner organizations Subdivision and Housing Developers Association (SHDA), Land Registration Authority, Re/Max, Colliers International Philippines, Ikea Southeast Asia, A. P. de Jesus & Associates, Philippine Daily Inquirer Property, Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council, Buskowitz Group, Santos Knight Frank, Buensalido + Architects, German Chamber of Commerce, British Chamber of Commerce, Australian – New Zealand Chamber of Commerce, Italian Chamber of Commerce, European Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ECCP), and Starbucks to make the event possible.
For more information, visit lamudi.com.ph/outlook2019.