Rosalio Gutierrez Jr. was born in Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States to Rosalio Gutierrez Sr. and Selia Ramirez. Rosalio Jr.’s nickname was Pocho.
Aside from Kenosha, Pocho lived in other parts of Wisconsin including Racine. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is Eugene Patterson Jr.’s stepson, Eugene Patterson III, Angel Saunders and Marlon Patterson‘s stepbrother and Dakota Ramirez-Patterson‘s half-brother.
- He was a member of Great Lakes Church in Kenosha.
- He has one son and one daughter.
- In 1998, he graduated from Mary D. Bradford High School in Kenosha.
- In 2004, he graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside in Somers, Wisconsin with bachelor’s degrees in criminal justice and sociology.
- From 2009 to 2012, he worked at Wisconsin State Public Defender in Madison, Wisconsin.
- From 2013 to 2015, he worked at Texas Roadhouse in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
- On December 1, 2014, he became a legal secretary at Wisconsin State Public Defender.
- In March 2015, he started working at Mike’s Sportsbook and Meatbar in Kenosha. He later worked for A Plus Quality Construction and Tranquility Property Group.
- In 2019, he started dating Sadie Beacham, then 44, who has three children with her former boyfriend Zachariah J. Anderson.
- On May 13, 2020, Beacham was at his apartment in Kenosha.
- On May 17, 2020, he was murdered allegedly by Anderson. He died at age 40.
- On May 19, 2020, Beacham reported him missing. His body has yet to be recovered.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
1 reply »