Barron William Trump was born shortly after 6 a.m. on March 20, 2006 in Manhattan, , New York City, New York, United States. His German-Scottish-American father Donald John Trump Sr. is the 45th U.S. president while his Slovenian mother Melania Knauss Trump is a businesswoman and a former model.
From Donald’s first marriage with Ivana Trump, Barron has two half-brothers namely Donald John Trump Jr. and Eric Frederick Trump and one half-sister named Ivanka Trump. Donald Sr. and his second wife Marla Ann Maples have a daughter named Tiffany Trump.
Barron is the only child of Melania, who is Donald Sr.’s third wife. Here are 13 more facts about the presidential son:
- He was 21 inches and weighed 3.85kg (8.5lbs) when he was born.
- He appeared on “The Oprah Winfrey Show” on May 16, 2006.
- In May 2006, he was baptized at the Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach, Florida, USA.
- He plays the drums.
- He has been playing golf since he was 3 years old.
- In 2014, he appeared in an episode of “The Apprentice.”
- From the Trump Tower in New York City, New York, USA, where he has his own floor, he moved with his mother to the White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, D.C., USA on June 11, 2017.
- He is the first presidential son to live in the White House since John Fitzgerald Kennedy “JFK” Jr., who lived there in the early 1960s.
- In 2017, he moved from the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School in Manhattan to St. Andrew’s in Potomac, Maryland, USA. He is the first presidential child to attend St. Andrew’s since every U.S. president’s child over the past 35 years has attended Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C.
- He is into football. In September 2017, he was selected to join the U-12 team for D.C. United’s Development Academy for the 2017–2018 season.
- He speaks English and Slovene fluently.
- He is 6’3″.
- He has been photographed wearing New Balance sneakers numerous times.