Keon Devonte Aguilar is a former United States Army soldier. He is married to Cecily Anne Aguilar.
Keon hails from Michigan, United States. Here are 13 more facts about him:
- He was born on June 1, 1994.
- He lived in West North Street, Jackson, Michigan.
- He lived in Van Buren Street, Jackson.
- He lived in Munith, Michigan.
- Among his relatives are Gina Francisca Aguilar Owens and Vickie Kay Arnold.
- A former U.S. Army soldier, he was once stationed at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas, USA.
- He and Cecily got married on May 8, 2018.
- He and Cecily have been living separately since February 2020.
- His wife had an affair with Aaron David Robinson, a U.S. Army soldier who committed suicide on June 30, 2020.
- His wife helped Robinson dismember and bury the body of U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillen.
- His wife and Robinson buried Guillen’s remains in three separate holes.
- His wife was arrested on July 1, 2020 and booked in the Bell County Jail in Texas. She is charged with one count of conspiracy to tamper with evidence in relation to the disappearance of Guillen.
- On June 22, 2020, he was shot at off base. He was saved by paper works.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)