Cecily Anne Aguilar is the girlfriend of Aaron David Robinson, a United States Army soldier who committed suicide on July 1, 2020. They were the suspects in the disappearance of his fellow soldier Vanessa Guillen.
Both Robinson and Guillen were stationed at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas, USA. He worked in an adjacent building from where she worked.
Guillen has been missing since April 22, 2020. Three weeks before Guillen went missing, she told her mother Gloria Guillen that one of her sergeants on Fort Hood was sexually harassing her but did not mention his name.
Aguilar admitted to helping Robinson dismember and bury Guillen’s body and helped Army officials gather evidence against him shortly before he committed suicide.
The relationship of Aguilar and Robinson was an extramarital marital affair. Here are 13 more facts about her:
- She is 5’1″ and weighs 166 lbs.
- She has tattoos in her arms and legs. She sold feet pictures for a living.
- She is the estranged wife of Keon Devonte Aguilar, a former soldier who was once stationed at Fort Hood.
- From 2008 to 2012, she attended Napoleon Community Schools in Napoleon, Michigan, USA.
- In 2010, she entered the foster care system.
- In 2014, she lived on her own in a park in Jackson, Michigan.
- In 2017, she graduated from Columbia Options High School in Clarklake, Michigan.
- In 2019, she moved to Killeen.
- She had a theft case in Bell County, Texas from December 2019.
- In December 2019, Robinson moved in with her and Keon.
- On June 26, 2020, she tried to call her best friend Ayrren Clough but the latter missed it.
- Arrested in connection to the disappearance of Guillen, she was booked in the Bell County Jail at 2:53 a.m. on July 1, 2020. She was charged with one count of conspiracy to tamper with evidence, which is a third-degree felony. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine.
- She was 22 years old when she was arrested on July 1, 2020.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)