Cecily Anne Aguilar is the girlfriend of Aaron David Robinson, a United States Army soldier who committed suicide on July 1, 2020. They are the suspects in the disappearance of his fellow soldier Vanessa Guillen.
Both Robinson and Guillen were stationed at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas, USA. He worked in an adjacent building from where she worked.
Guillen has been missing since April 22, 2020. Three weeks before Guillen went missing, she told her mother Gloria Guillen that one of her sergeants on Fort Hood was sexually harassing her but did not mention his name.
The relationship of Aguilar and Robinson is an extramarital marital affair. Here are 13 more facts about her:
- She was born on June 8, 1998.
- She is 5’1″ and weighs 166lbs.
- She sells feet pictures for a living.
- She has tattoos in her arms and legs.
- She is the estranged wife of Keon Devonte Aguilar, a former soldier who was once stationed at Fort Hood.
- From 2008 to 2012, she attended Napoleon Community Schools in Napoleon, Michigan, USA.
- In 2017, she graduated from Columbia Options High School in Clarklake, Michigan.
- In 2019, she moved to Killeen. She used to live in Jackson, Michigan.
- She had a theft case in Bell County, Texas from December 2019.
- She has been in a relationship with Robinson since February 22, 2020.
- After admitting that she dismembered and helped bury Guillen’s body, she helped Army officials gather evidence against Robinson shortly before he committed suicide.
- Arrested in connection to the disappearance of Guillen, she was booked in the Bell County Jail at 2:53 a.m. on July 1, 2020.
- She is charged with a third-degree felony, which is one count of conspiracy to tamper with evidence, according to CBS Austin. If convicted, she faces up to 20 years in federal prison and a $250,000 fine.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)