Nathaniel Bernard Roberson is a convicted felon. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born on August 1, 1989.
- He is African-American.
- He hails from Miami, Florida, United States.
- Aside from Miami, he lived in other areas of Florida including Homestead, Opa Locka, Miami Gardens and North Miami.
- On March 27, 2017, the Miami-Dade Police Department arrested him for resisting officer without violence to his person. He was booked into the Miami-Dade County Jail in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- On July 28, 2018, the Miami-Dade Police Department arrested him for burglary of an unoccupied conveyance. He was booked into the Miami-Dade County Jail.
- On September 10, 2020, he was at The Village Flea Market and Mall in the area of Northwest 27th Avenue and 79th Street in the West Little River neighborhood of Miami-Dade County.
- On September 10, 2020, he and his fellow Miami residents Latravia Charm Bell and Mikal Nelson Norman ambushed and shot at four people in a crowded parking lot outside the Shoe Time store near the Village Flea Market and Mall.
- While he, Bell and Norman were firing their guns on September 10, 2020, a pastor named Gregory Boyd was shot in the chest although he was not one of the targets. Critically injured, the pastor was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center in Miami where he died shortly after arriving.
- In the evening of October 16, 2020, Miami-Dade Police Department officers arrested him and Bell for the fatal shooting of Boyd. Norman was still at large.
- During questioning by the Miami-Dade Police Department, he and Bell confessed to their involvement in the fatal shooting of Boyd. According to their arrest affidavits, the incident is considered gang-related.
- He and Bell were taken to Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami, NBC Miami reported.
- He was charged with first-degree murder.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)