Joseph Henry Zacharek III is a white man originally from New York, United States. In 2016, he participated in a Neo-Nazi internet chat forum called Iron March.
On August 31, 2016, Zacharek wrote in the Iron March forum that working as an emergency medical technician (EMT) “really opened” his eyes to “the diseased culture of blacks and progressives more generally.” He also wrote, “Once my notion of equality was thrown out the window, everything else followed.”
In the same post, Zacharek declared that the research he has done “alongside WWII reenacting was the final nail in the coffin.” He explained, “Realizing that the Germans were fighting against Judeo-Bolshevism and the world banking elite was a real eye opener.”
Working as an EMT, Zacharek was exposed “to the vile ‘culture’ of the African” and learned that everything he had been taught on race had been “a flimsy fabrication which was not supported by real world evidence,” he wrote on September 1, 2016. In the same post, he wrote, “I would now say that I am fully NatSoc, and I’m especially interested in NatSoc economics as a way of throwing off the chains of usury and Jewish owned banking.”
According to Zacharek, he was “a garden variety conservative libertarian” when he was younger. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He was born in 1993 to Joseph Henry Zacharek II and Dawn Zacharek. His father is of Polish descent while his mother is of Irish and Scottish descent.
- Aside from English, he also speaks Spanish and a little German.
- He is a resident of West Lafayette, Indiana, USA. He previously lived in Fairfield, Ohio, USA, in various areas of New York including Edwards and Russell and in various areas of Florida, USA including Deland and Davenport.
- In 2010, he graduated from Edwards Knox Central School in Hermon, New York. Afterwards, he attended Penn State University in Pennsylvania, USA.
- He used to work as an EMT, which was his first job.
- From 2013 to 2016, he served in the U.S. Army as a tank crewman.
- On August 25, 2016, he joined the Iron March forum. He posted under the handle Panzerleiter, which refers to the German tanks used in World War II. The last time he logged in the forum was on October 10, 2016. The database from the forum was exposed onto the internet in 2019.
- In the Iron March forum, he described himself as a national socialist and a “modern rite Catholic” who is “severely lapsed” and has “fallen out with the Church due to the increasing liberalism.”
- In June 2020, the Lafayette Police Department hired him.
- On October 16, 2020, the Lafayette Police Department learned about his Iron March posts after a self-described anti-fascist tagged its Twitter account with a link to messages from the online forum. In the evening, he was called into the police station.
- On October 17, 2020, Lafayette Police Department chief Patrick Flannelly announced his termination due to his participation in the online forum Iron March. From the time the department hired him to his termination, he worked solely in a training environment and had no exposure to the public.
- He is the grandson of Joseph Henry Zacharek and Olive A. Zacharek and the nephew of Pamela A. Dean, Cindy M. Austin and John E. Zacharek. He is also related to Olive A. Zacharek, Mari A. Zacharek, Karin E. Weaver-Zacharek, Sandra Jean Rogers and Carole Arole Conlan.
- His email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)