Broccoli is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Seth Rogen, 28, George “Big George” Foreman, 71, or Khalid, 22.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
Among the noticeable features of Broccoli is the fangs at the bottom of his mouth and his green beard. He wears a basketball jacket with the letter B on the front and “The Masked Singer” logo on the back.
Paired with the jacket is a pair of yellow plaid pants. Hanging around his neck are two necklaces.
“I’m a lean, mean, heart-pumping machine,” Broccoli said with a deep voice. “After all, it’s how I got my six-pack.”
Along with three other contestants, Broccoli will make his first appearance in “The Masked Singer” Season 4 in the fifth episode titled “Masked But Not Least,” which will air on Fox on October 28, 2020. Here are three of the top guesses for this mystery celebrity:
- full name: Seth Aaron Rogen
- birthdate: April 15, 1982
- birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- best known for: starring in the films “The 40-Year-Old Virgin,” “Steve Jobs”
- full name: George Edward Foreman
- birthdate: January 10, 1949
- birthplace: Marshall, Texas, United States
- best known for: being a professional boxer fighting in the heavyweight division
- full name: Khalid Donnel Robinson
- birthdate: February 11, 1998
- birthplace: Fort Stewart, Georgia, United States
- best known for: his song “Young, Dumb and Broke”