Crocodile is one of the 16 mystery celebrity singers competing in the fourth season of the American version of “The Masked Singer.” Many viewers believe that the celebrity behind the mask is Nick Carter, 40, Nick Lachey, 46, or Donnie Wahlberg, 51.
Ken Jeong, 51, Jenny McCarthy, 47, Robin Thicke, 43, and Nicole Scherzinger, 42, all returned as panelists of “The Masked Singer” Season 4, which premiered on Fox on September 23, 2020. Nick Cannon, 39, returned as the host, as well.
Colored magenta, Crocodile wears a big pink fur coat, a magenta blazer with a big bowtie and a violet bowler hat. He said he grew up in Hollywood when he made his first appearance in episode 2, which aired on September 30, 2020.
In episode 2, Crocodile sang “It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi. He said, “Becoming the Crocodile was a natural selection because I’m happiest in water.”
When Crocodile returned in episode 4, which aired on October 14, 2020, he sang “Toxic” by Britney Spears. In the episode, he shared, “My own father didn’t believe in my talent”
Among the clues shown for Crocodile were an Italian flag in episode 2 and a skulls and bones flag and an American flag in episode 3. Here are three of the top guesses for this mystery celebrity:
- full name: Nickolas Gene Carter
- birthplace: Jamestown, New York, United States
- best known for: being a member of the vocal group the Backstreet Boys
- full name: Nicholas Scott Lachey
- birthplace: Harlan, Kentucky, United States
- best known for: being a member of the boy band 98 Degrees
- full name: Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr.
- birthplace: Dorchester, Massachusetts, United States
- best known for: being a founding member of the boy band New Kids on the Block