Sierra Alexis Langenderfer is a white woman from Tennessee, United States. Here are eight more things about here:
- She is one of the great-grandchildren of Fintan A. Langenderfer and Florence Carolyn Schumacher Langenderfer, who died in 1977 and in 2014, respectively.
- She lives in Johnson City, Tennessee.
- She attended Science Hill High School in Johnson City.
- She is included in the tresspass list of Johnson City Housing Authority.
- She was 20 years old when she gave birth to a son in 2019.
- On November 23, 2020, she was with a homeless man named Matthew Scott Brosious, who was born in 1993 and a resident of Nashville, Tennessee. She was in a black BMW driven by him. The two were arrested after he led police on a 100 mph chase before crashing in a parking lot in Church Hill, Hawkins County, Tennessee. Also in the vehicle were a 1-year-old child properly restrained in a child seat, 2.5 grams of heroin, a Bersa Thunder .380 handgun and a digital scale.
- She and Brosious were accused of refusing commands by police to exit the black BMW driven by him after the vehicle came to a stop in the evening of November 23, 2020 so the cops had to forcibly remove them from the vehicle before taking them into custody.
- She was charged with possession of heroin with intent to deliver, child abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia while Brosious was facing 16 charges, according to Times News. She and Brosious were held in the Hawkins County Jail with no bond set.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)