Several beauty pageant veterans are competing at Miss Universe Great Britain 2020. Among them are Stephanie Hill, 25, of Hope Valley, England, Amy Meisak, 26, of Glasgow, Scotland and Sophie Moulds, 27, of Ferndale, Wales.
Hill competed in Miss England 2014 and finished 13th. She went on to become Miss South Yorkshire 2015, Miss York 2016,Miss Hope Valley 2017, Miss England 2017 and Miss World 2017 second runner-up.
Representing Scotland, Meisak finished in the Top 16 at Miss Earth 2015 and was unplaced at Miss Grand International 2017. She competed at Miss Universe Great Britain 2019 and finished in the Top 5.
Representing Wales, Moulds was Miss World 2012 first runner-up. She was one of the judges at Miss Ireland 2017.
While Hill, Meisak and Moulds are strong contenders, I don’t think one of them will be crowned Miss Universe Great Britain 2020. Here is the complete list of my predictions:
I believe these candidates will reach the Top 20 but will not advance to the Top 10:
- Michaela Carew, 26, Cambridge, England
- Celidh Den Heijer, 20, Edibburgh, Scotland
- Rosemary Lloyd, 26, London, England 95
- Abigail Gliksten, 27, Dundee, Scotland
- Felicity Shaw, 25, Royal Tunbridge Wells, England
- Trishala Lakhani, 24, London, England
- Meg Zeenat Wamithi, 22, Milton Keynes, England
- Lisa He, 23, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Jeanette Akua, 27, London, England
- Stephanie Hill, 25, of Hope Valley, England
I believe these candidates will finish in the Top 10 and will not make it to the Top 5:
- Kirstyn Davenport, 23, Winchester, England
- Sophie Moulds, 27, of Ferndale, Wales
- Sophie Dunning, 27, Shropshire, England
- Saarah Ahmed, 19, Carlisle, England
- Umida Ibrahimova, 27, London, England
I predict that Jemma Johnstone, 24, of Northampton, England and Amy Meisak, 26, of Glasgow, Scotland will finish in the Top 5. For me, these will be the winners:
predicted second runner-up
- A university of Brighton alumna, Osei-Hwere has been an account manager at Ogilvy Health UK since June 2019. She was one of the two winners of the UK Young Lions competition in the design category in 2019.
predicted first runner-up
- Raut is of Nepali descent. She is Miss England 2019 second runner-up.
predicted Miss Universe Great Britain 2020
Joanna Johnson, 26, Blackpool, England
- Johnson is a model and a hairstylist. She is Miss Blackpool 2014, World supermodel UK 2015-2016 winner, Miss Galaxy North England 2018 and Miss Galaxy 2019.