Betty Christine Lane is a white woman from Tennessee, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in 1935.
- She also goes by Chris Christine Lane and Chris W. Lane.
- She has lived in various parts of Tennessee including Nashville and Decaturville. She also previously lived in Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA.
- She was married to Charles Bernard “Popeye” Warner. They divorced years before his death on July 5, 2011. They have three children.
- In 1955, she gave birth to Charles Steven “Steve” L. Warner, who died of cancer on September 17, 2018 without leaving a will.
- In 1961, she gave birth to Teresa Ann Warner, also known as Teresa A. Godwin and Teresa A. Wardrop. Her only grandchild Shawn Godwin is Teresa’s son.
- In 1957, she gave birth to Anthony Quinn “Tony” Warner, who died on December 25, 2020 in a recreational vehicle explosion outside the AT&T transmission building on Second Avenue North in Nashville.
- Her former husband conveyed their family house on 3724 Bakertown Road in Antioch, Nashville to Steve. The ownership of the property, which is a three-bed, single story, was transferred from Steve to Tony on August 27, 2018.
- After Steve’s death, Tony lived with her in their family house on 3724 Bakertown Road in Antioch. Shortly after, Tony moved to another house on 115 Bakertown Road, which he bought then gave to Michelle Louise Swing for free via quit claim on November 25, 2020.
- In January 2019, Tony gave their family house in Antioch to Swing via quit claim for free.
- In February 2019, she filed a lawsuit against Tony accusing him of transferring her interest on their house into his own name. The judge ruled that she was the appropriate person to control Steve’s estate. In October 2019, the case was dismissed at her request.
- On March 23, 2019, Swing gave her the family house in Antioch via a quit claim.
- On December 27, 2020, she was photographed by Daily Mail at her house in Antioch. She refused to comment on Tony’s death.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)