Nicole Claudine Ponsetto is a resident of California, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in a $389,000 house in Piru, Ventura County, California.
- Aside from Piru, she has lived in other parts of California including Simi Valley.
- She is a former technician for Dr. Brian D. Brantner, a plastic surgeon in Ventura, California.
- She used to live in Carrolton, Texas, USA.
- She previously lived in Melrose, Massachusetts, USA.
- She has lived in Florida, USA particularly in Boca Raton, Miami, Tamarac and Sunrise.
- In 1998, she gave birth to Miya Taylor Ponsetto.
- On February 28, 2020, she and Miya appeared intoxicated and refused to leave after wearing out their welcome at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, a 5-star hotel on South Santa Monica Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California. When Beverly Hills Police Department officers arrived, she pushed and kicked one of the officers. She and her daughter were both arrested.
- On May 27, 2020, the Los Angeles County District Attorney charged her and Miya with being intoxicated in public. She was also charged with battery on a police officer. They were expected to appear in court on January 28, 2021.
- She was 43 years old when Miya encountered Keyon Harrold and his son Keyon Harrold Jr. at the Arlo SoHo Boutique Hotel in New York City, New York, USA on December 26, 2020.
- On January 1, 2021, she got mad at a Daily Mail reporter who went to their house in Piru and tried to ask her about Miya being accused as the SoHo Karen or the Arlo Hotel Karen.
- On January 3, 2021, she was spotted driving a black Range Rover as she travelled through Fillmore, California, USA to her house in Piru. She told paparazzi that they were wasting their time because Miya had left Piru but later that day, she and her daughter were seen pulling up into the driveway of their house.
- On January 10, 2021, she was photographed with a can in hand as she welcomed Miya home in Piru. Miya flew from New York to California.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added.)