Troy Anthony Smocks is an African-American man from Texas, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He lives in Dallas, Texas. (a)
- He has used several aliases including Troy Perez, Tony Sanders, Kenneth Harris and Vincent Shelton. (b)
- His Parler account is ColonelTPerez or @Colonel007 although he is not a colonel in any military or law enforcement organization. (b)
- On May 17, 2000, he was arrested for impersonating a public servant and was booked into the Collin County jail in Collin County, Texas. He was released on July 28, 2000 on a $10,000 bond. (c)
- In 2006, while serving a 34-year sentence for stealing and forgery in Missouri, USA, he was convicted for creating a false identity and bank fraud for forging documents including a pilot’s license, social security card and armed forces ID card. (d)
- In 2010, he sued the federal government, challenging the constitutionality of anti-terrorism. He named Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid as defendants. (d)
- On January 5, 2021, he traveled from Texas to Washington, D.C., USA by plane.
- On January 6, 2021, Donald Trump supporters breached U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C. while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Biden‘s victory in the 2020 presidential election. On the same day, he wrote on Parler, “Today, January 6th, 2021, We Patriots by the millions have arrived in Washington, DC, carrying banners of support for the greatest President the World has ever known. But if we must… Many of us will return on January 19th, 2021, carrying our weapons in support of Our nation’s resolve, to which the world will never forget. We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match. However, the police are NOT our enemy, unless they choose to be! All who will not stand with the American Patriots…or cannot stand with us, then, that would be a good time for you to take a few vacation days. -The American Patriot.” (b)
- On January 7, 2021, he went back from Washington, D.C. to Texas. On the same day, he wrote on Parler, “So over the next 24 hours, I would say lets get our personal affairs in order. Prepare our weapons, and then go get’em. Lets hunt these cowards down like the Traitors that each of them are. This includes RINOS, Dems, and Tech Execs. We now have the green light. [All] who resist US are enemies of Our Constitution, and must be treated as such. Today, the cowards ran as We took the Capital. They have it back now, only because We left. It wasn’t the building that We wanted. . . it was them!” (b)
- Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia detective sergeant Jeff Janczyk filed a criminal complaint against him, which was assigned to U.S. Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather on January 14, 2021. (b)
- He made a flight reservation to depart the U.S. for a foreign country on the morning of January 15, 2020. (b)
- On January 15, 2021, he was charged with knowingly and willfully transmitting threats in interstate commerce. (a)
- He was 58 years old when he was arrested on January 15, 2021. (a)
(This is a developing story. More details are being added.)
- a. U.S. Department of Justice
- b. Jeff Janczyk
- c. Bail Bonds HQ
- d. NBC DFW
Categories: biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
He was supposed to be serving a 34 year prison sentence. Why was he out??
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great question. Why was he out then & why was he out again to even participate on 1/6/21. People like this make me so proud to be a Texan- NOT!
Looks like he’s been a con for a long time..Republikkkans!..Some are black and delusional as well..Phuk him!
But wait! There’s more! Now, Troy Smocks is going to be a guest speaker for the True Texas Project organization on May 9, 2022. And I kid you not, the name of his program is “How to Address National Security Threats”
In the speaker bio, “accomplished writer and published author, creating his literary works under the pseudonym Tony L’troy Perez.”
(He has ONE self-published book titled, Intimately Speaking for Women on Amazon.)
Amazon author bio:
Tony L’troy Perez, (53), resides in Dallas, Texas. A career bachelor, he has devoted decades of his life to the study and analyzation of dating problems for women. In addition, he addresses how these issues can be attributable to the misunderstood behavior of men in general. He is a devout Christian. And also enjoys amongst other things, piloting aircraft, playing softball, engaging in physical fitness, Horse-backing, cooking, and global travel.
Gotta love it when a misogynistic criminal “career bachelor” writes a book to give relationship advice to women.