Mary Louise Davenport Clinkscales was born in Anniston, Calhoun County, Alabama, United States to James Sexton Davenport and Essie Conola Paris Davenport. Louise is Martha Morrison‘s sister.
Louise was a member of the National Campers Hikers Association and the Troup Travelers Camping Club. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was 3 years younger than her husband John Dixon Clinkscales. They have one son together.
- On July 17, 1931, her grandmother Mary Ann Bolin Davenport died in Craighead County, Arkansas, USA at age 72.
- On April 15, 1934, her grandfather James Isaac Davenport died in Craighead County at age 79.
- In 1946, she graduated from Anniston High School in Anniston.
- On December 4, 1951, her grandfather James Walter Paris died in Anniston at age 76. On December 19, 1951, her grandmother Izella Lucinda Shaddix Paris died in Anniston at age 73.
- In 1953, she gave birth to Kyle Wade Clinkscales.
- On January 9, 1956, her father died in Calhoun County at age 78.
- In 1962, she and John moved to LaGrange, Troup County, Georgia, USA.
- On January 27, 1976, her son Kyle planned to drive from LaGrange to Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama but never arrived there. On February 1, 1976, she and John went to Kyle’s apartment in Auburn and later reported their son missing to police in Auburn and LaGrange.
- On June 27, 1984, she and John met with 40th U.S. president Ronald Reagan at The Oval Office in Washington, D.C., USA. initiated the Find Me, Inc. program, which was recognized by Reagan.
- On December 20, 2001, her mother died at Regional Medical Center in Oxford, Alabama at age 94.
- On May 13, 2007, her husband John died at West Georgia Medical Center in LaGrange at age 82.
- On January 19, 2021, she died at Wellstar West Georgia Hospice in LaGrange at age 92.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
Leave a Reply