Tiffany Lashae Smith Pontes Dover is a white woman from Alabama, United States. She is a registered nurse.
Dover is a mother of two. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She has lived in different parts of Alabama including Higdon, Rainsville and Henagar. She has also lived in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- She and Dustin James Dover have one daughter and one son.
- She gave birth to her son in 2011.
- She attended East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee. In 2012, she earned her associate degree in applied nursing from Northeast Alabama Community College in Rainsville.
- She is the daughter of Felesia Karen Smith Pontes. Her maternal grandparents Billy Clinton Smith and Alyce Lassetter Smith are from Henagar, Alabama. Born in 1945, Billy was a musician, an instrument maker and a member of Chestnut Grove Baptist Church. He died on January 7, 2018.
- On April 8, 2018, she and Dustin were at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
- In August 2018, she donated $100 to couple Jeff Sanders and Sherrie Sanders who, along with their then 6-year-old son, were hit by a drunk driver on June 16, 2018. In November 2018, she donated $25 to the family of Aubrey “Bob” Dylan Reel, a girl who was killed in a four-vehicle crash on Cummings Highway in Chattanooga on September 24, 2018 at the age of 9.
- On November 4, 2018, she and her two children watched “Disney On Ice presents Frozen” at The BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama.
- She spent her 29th birthday in New Orleans, USA.
- In May 2019, her younger brother Benjamin Ryan Pontes was in a freak accident, falling 18 feet from a zip line tower. She took to Facebook to thank those who helped pay the hospital bills.
- She is a nurse manager at the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga. On December 17, 2020, she was one of the first staff members to receive the new coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine from Pfizer at the hospital live on television. Speaking to local news outlet News Channel 9 around 17 minutes after getting the vaccine, she fainted right after saying, “It’s really… I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry…” After recovering from fainting, she explained that she has a condition called Vasovagal Syncope. She said, “I have a history of having an over-active vagal response and so with that, if I have pain from anything, a hangnail or if I stub my toe, I just pass out.”
- She was rumored to have died after having the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. To address the rumors, CHI Memorial Hospital released a 21-second video with 21 masked people, which is said to be her and her colleagues, on December 21, 2020.
- On February 25, 2021, nine photos and one video were posted on her Instagram account with Vail, Colorado, USA tagged as the location. On the same day, one photo was posted on the same account with Summit County, Colorado tagged as its location.
(This is a developing story. More details will be added soon.)