Alyce A. Lassetter Smith was a resident of Henagar, DeKalb County, Alabama, United States. She has one brother named James Herbert “Herbie” Lassetter Jr. and three sisters namely Donna Jean Lassetter McBryar, Patricia Lassetter Hookey and Mary Lassetter Crabtree.
Smith and her husband Billy Clinton Smith were both members of Chestnut Grove Baptist Church in Henagar. Here are 13 more things about him:
- She was 2 years older than Billy. They have two children together.
- In 1961, she graduated from Fyffe High School in Fyffe, DeKalb County.
- In 1963, she and Billy got married.
- In 1966, she gave birth to Felesia Karen Smith.
- In 1968, she gave birth to Felix Clint Smith.
- In 1990, her daughter Felesia gave birth to Tiffany Lashae Pontes.
- On July 25, 1993, her mother Flora Annalee Fleming Lassetter died at age 79.
- On December 1, 1993, her father James Herbert Lassetter Sr. died at age 78.
- In 1994, her daughter Felesia gave birth to Benjamin Pontes.
- On November 5, 2015, McBryar, her sister, died at age 76.
- On June 3, 2017, her brother Herbie died at age 71.
- On January 7, 2018, her husband Billy died at age 72.
- On August 3, 2021, she died in Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee, USA at age 77.
Categories: biographical data, LISTS, North America, United States
2 replies »