Keon Devonte Aguilar is an African-American man from Michigan, United States. Here are 10 more things about him:
- He lived in different parts of Michigan including Jackson and Munith.
- He is a U.S. Army veteran.
- When he was in the U.S. Army, he was once stationed at the Fort Hood military base in Killeen, Texas, USA.
- On May 8, 2018, he and Cecily Anne Aguilar got married.
- In February 2020, he and Cecily started living separately. They still remained married. She had an affair with Aaron David Robinson, a U.S. Army soldier who murdered U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillen inside Fort Hood on April 22, 2020 before committing suicide on June 30, 2020. Aguilar helped Robinson dismember Guillen’s body and bury the remains in three separate holes. On July 1, 2020, Aguilar was arrested, booked in the Bell County Jail in Texas and charged with one count of conspiracy to tamper with evidence in relation to the disappearance of Guillen.
- According to him, he was saved by paper works when he was shot at on June 22, 2020, which was 21 days before his 26th birthday.
- On August 9, 2020, he announced that his German Shepherd named King and Big Fella died.
- On November 26, 2020, he wrote a lengthy Facebook status, which started with, “I’m thankful this Thanksgiving this year I may not have much in my life to others may seem like it’s been crumbling and spiraling out of control but I reassure you that God has kept me and hold me farm and his kingdom.!”
- On December 17, 2020, he wrote on Facebook, “Jesus is a way maker and God is greater than my troubles. All day hallelujah hallelujah.”
- On April 4, 2021, he wrote on Facebook, “God only knows the pain of a (soldier’s heart). Cry not for me, but cry out with me for the one’s who gave there last breath.”
(This is a developing story. More details will be added as soon as they are available.)