Mitchell Chamale, 36, is a professional mixed martial artist called Mama’s Boy. He fights out of Guatemala by way of Tallahassee, Florida, United States.
Chamale is currently signed with ONE Championship. He competes in the bantamweight division.
As of April 14, 2021, Chamale holds a professional MMA record of 7 wins and 3 losses. Here is his complete professional MMA history:
Florida Championship Fighting
- He submitted Charles Kessinger of the U.S. at “FCF” in the U.S.
Square Ring Promototions
- On September 6, 2014, he submitted William Seals of the U.S. at “Square Ring Promotions: Island Fights 28” in the U.S.
Concert and the Cage
- On April 7, 2012, he submitted Michael Ryals of the U.S. at “Concert and the Cage 4: Retaliation” in the U.S.
- On September 6, 2014, he submitted Jimmy Alexander of the U.S. at “Concert and the Cage: Border Wars” in the U.S.
- On March 3, 2012, he submitted Juan Puerta of the U.S. at “Tabernacle Fight Party” in the U.S.
- On January 23, 2010, he submitted Andy Wade of the U.S. at “Moon Management: Ubersmash 2” in the U.S.
- On April 24, 2010, he defeated Randal Webb of the U.S. at “Moon Management: Ubersmash 3” in the U.S.
- On April 14, 2021, he was submitted by Shuya Kamikubo of Japan at “ONE on TNT 2” in Singapore.
Real Fighting Championships
- On July 26, 2013, he lost via unanimous decision to Geane Herrera in the U.S. at “RFC 28: Battle of the Bay” in the U.S.
- On June 10, 2010, he lost via unanimous decision to Brian Eckstein of the U.S. at “Bellator Fighting Championships 21” in the U.S.