Tyler Diamond is an American professional mixed martial artist. He was born in Oroville, California, United States and he fights out of Sacramento, California.
Currently, Diamond is signed with the Professional Fighters League. He is 5’7″ tall and he competes in the featherweight division.
OnApril 23, 2021, Diamond improved his professional MMA record to 12 wins and 1 loss. Here is his complete professional MMA history:
Professional Fighters League
- On April 23, 2021, he defeated Sung Bin Jo of South Korea via unanimous decision at “PFL 1: 2021 Regular Season’ in the U.S.
- On October 5, 2019, he submitted Justin Linn of the U.S. at “PureCombat: Warrior Spirit 2” in the U.S.
Legacy Fighting Alliance
- On May 10, 2019, he defeated Jon Neal of the U.S. via unanimous decision at “LFA 66” in the U.S.
Tachi Palace Fights
- On May 18, 2017, he defeated Nathan Stolen of the U.S. via unanimous decision at “TPF 31” in the U.S.
- On August 27, 2016, he defeated Edward Thommes of the U.S. via unanimous decision at “GKO 7” in the U.S.
- On November 19, 2016, he defeated Cody Walker of the U.S. via unanimous decision at “GKO 8” in the U.S.
- On March 18, 2017, he knocked out Ran Weathers of the U.S. at “GKO 9” in the U.S.
- On November 4, 2017, he submitted Emilio Chavez of the U.S. at “GKO 11” in the U.S.
West Coast Fighting Championship
- On January 23, 2016, he knocked out Jimmy Jones of the U.S. at “WFC 16” in the U.S.
King of the Cage
- On October 3, 2015, he knocked out Matt Goff of the U.S. at “KOTC: Total Elimination” in the U.S.
- On March 19, 2016, he knocked out Tyrone Henderson of the U.S. at “KOTC: Home Turf” in the U.S.
- On March 14, 2015, he knocked out Chad McEwen of the U.S. at “Gladiator Challenge: St. Paddy Whack” in the U.S.
Ultimate Fighting Championship
- On July 6, 2018, he lost via majority decision to Bryce Mitchell of the U.S. at “The Ultimate Fighter 27” finale in the U.S.