Iuri Lapicus is a professional mixed martial artist fighting out of Moldova by way of Italy. Currently, he is signed with ONE Championship and he competes in the lightweight division.
As of April 7, 2021, Lapicus holds a professional MMA record of 14 wins , 1 loss, 0 draw and 1 No Contest. Here is his complete professional MMA history:
- On May 17, 2019, he submitted Shannon Wiratchai of Thailand at “ONE: Enter the Dragon” in Singapore.
- On February 7, 2020, he submitted Marat Gafurov of Russia at “ONE: Warrior’s Code” in Indonesia.
- On April 7, 2021, he defeated Eddie Alvarez of the United States via the disqualification of the latter due to illegal punch to the back of the head at “ONE on TNT 1” in Singapore.
Histonium Fighting Championship
- On July 21, 2018, he knocked out Vojislav Janicijevic of Serbia at “HFC 1” in Italy.
- On May 19, 2018, he submitted Mohamed Salem of Italy at “FC 23” in Italy.
Kombat Gym Pordenone
- On November 18, 2017, he submitted Tonci Perusko of Croatia at “Kombat Gym Pordenone: Iron Fighter 19” in Italy.
Notte dei Campion
- On May 13, 2017, he knocked out Giovanni Bagnasco of Italy at “NDC 15” in Italy.
- On February 25, 2017, he submitted Guido Iaquinta of Italy at “Fight1: Petrosyanmania 3” in Italy.
- On October 14, 2017, he submitted Ismael Foscarini of Italy at “Fight1: Petrosyanmania 4” in Italy.
- On February 17, 2018, he knocked out Dominik Mitidieri of Italy at “Fight 1: Aspettando Petrosyanmania” in Italy.
- On October 20, 2018, he submitted Bartolomeo Esposto of Italy at “Fight 1: Petrosyanmania 5” in Italy.
- On November 10, 2018, he submitted Alexey Valivakhim of Ukraine at “Fight1: Iron Fighter 20” in Italy.
- On February 16, 2019, he knocked out Ibrahima Sarr of Italy at “Petrosyanmania Gold Edition” in Italy.
Power Nation Fighting Championship
- On November 5, 2016, he submitted Stefano Fasan of Italy at “PNFC: Fight Day Gala” in Italy.
Milano in the Cage
- On May 3, 2014, he submitted Vitor de Santana of Italy at “MITC 4” in Italy.
- On October 30, 2020, he was knocked out by Christian Lee of Singapore at “ONE: Inside the Matrix” in Singapore.
- On April 7, 2021, his fight with Eddie Alvarez of the United States at “ONE on TNT 1” in Singapore ended with the disqualification of the latter due to illegal punch to the back of the head but on April 26, 2021, it was overturned as a No Contest.