Kimberly Marie Jiménez de León is a Puerto Rican-Dominican beauty queen, actress and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She was born in Puerto Rico to a Dominican father and a Puerto Rican mother.
- She was raised in an all-women household in La Romana, Dominican Republic.
- She actively supports an orphanage in La Romana.
- She is a founding member of the Dominican Republic Women’s Club, an institution dedicated to providing services to women with breast cancer.
- She is a citizen of both the Dominican Republic and the United States.
- A trained actress, she has appeared in the Calle 8 Latino Theater venue in Miami, Florida, USA.
- She is 5’10” tall.
- She was Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2017 second runner-up.
- Representing La Romana, she was Miss Dominican Republic Universe 2019 first runner-up.
- During the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in 2020, her entire family tested positive for the virus.
- On September 28, 2020, she was appointed as Miss República Dominicana Universo 2020. This made her the fifth Afro-Latin woman to represent Dominican Republic in Miss Universe. On October 1, 2020, Miss Universe Dominican Republic 2019 Clauvid Daly officially crowned her as Miss Universe Dominican Republic 2020 in a special coronation ceremony aired on Color Visión.
- She wore a sunflower dress designed by Axel Thomas during the Miss Universe 2020 national costume show at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida on May 13, 2021. Gustavo Arango designed the silk chiffon dress she wore during the preliminary competition on May 14, 2021.
- She was 24 years old when she represented the Dominican Republic in Miss Universe 2020 on May 16, 2021. She was fourth runner-up.