Paula Mehmetukaj is an Albanian beauty queen and model. Here are 13 more things about her:
- In 1991, her mother competed in the inaugural Miss Universe Albania and finished in the Top 12.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- An animal lover, she has one dog and she helps take care of six other dogs at her grandmother’s house. She advocates against animal abuse.
- As an activist, she fights for women’s rights and environmental protection.
- She is a Red Cross volunteer.
- She participates in tree-planting activities in Tirana, Albania.
- She is the founder of the Bashke Foundation, which rejuvenates public places through public art to build stronger communities.
- On September 18, 2020, she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2020 at the Adorions Palace in Tirana. Her mother served as her mentor during the competition.
- She was pursuing a master’s degree in business administration when she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2020.
- On April 29, 2021, she took to Instagram to share a photo of the red and white dress she would wear during the Miss Universe 2020 national costume show on May 13, 2021.
- She was 23 years old when she represented Albania in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.
- She wants to collaborate with an international beauty or fashion company in the future.
- It is her dream to enter the entertainment industry. In particular, she wants to be a television personality.