Helen Hernandez is an Aruban beauty queen. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is from Noord, Aruba.
- She speaks Spanish, English, Dutch and Papiamento.
- She is passionate about travelling.
- An animal lover, she believes that her dog is the reason she smiles everyday.
- She works as an events coordinator at an Italian restaurant in Aruba.
- She is an aspiring professional wine sommelier.
- She is an ambassador for the foundations CEDE Aruba and Fundacion Pa Nos Comunidad, which aim to improve the lives of people in need.
- When the new coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic started in 2020, she focused on improving the mental health of her community in Noord.
- On December 9, 2020, she was appointed as Miss Universe Aruba 2020. She was crowned in a special ceremony at Azia Cocktail Lounge in Palm Beach, Aruba.
- She was a third-year economics and administration student when she was crowned Miss Universe Aruba 2020.
- After graduating from the university, she plans to become a professional accountant.
- While reigning as Miss Universe Aruba 2020, she was learning the French language.
- She was 20 years old when she represented Aruba in Miss Universe 2020 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Broward County, Florida, United States on May 16, 2021. She was unplaced.