Kataluna Patricia Enriquez is a beauty queen, model and fashion designer from Nevada, United States. She was born biologically male.
Enriquez is of Filipino descent and she speaks English, Filipino, Kapampangan, French and a little Japanese. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. She previously lived in San Leandro, California, USA.
- In 2011, she graduated from San Leandro High School.
- From 2011 to 2013, she studied fashion design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles, California.
- In 2012, she started modelling professionally.
- On January 18, 2016, she launched Kataluna Kouture, which specializes in gowns and costumes.
- On October 22, 2016, she was crowned Transnation Queen USA 2016 at the Theatre of the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles. She represented California.
- On March 9, 2018, she represented the U.S. in Miss International Queen 2018 in Pattaya City, Thailand. She finished in the Top 12.
- On May 19, 2018, she represented the U.S. in Super Sireyna Worldwide 2018, a segment of the GMA Network variety show “Eat Bulaga!” at the Broadway Centrum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- On January 26, 2020, she represented Hayward in Miss California USA 2020 at Arcadia Performing Arts Center in Arcadia, California. She was unplaced.
- On June 1, 2020, she started working as a health care administrator at the LGBTQ Health Care.
- She was crowned Miss Silver State USA 2021 at Blume Kitchen & Cocktails in Henderson, Nevada on May 9, 2021 and Miss Nevada USA 2021 at the South Point Hotel Casino and Spa in Las Vegas on June 27, 2021.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Silver State USA 2021 and Miss Nevada USA 2021. She is the first ever transgender woman to win both titles.
- If she wins Miss USA 2021, she will be the second Miss Nevada USA to represent the U.S. in Miss Universe following Miss USA 2014 Nia Sanchez and the second transwoman to compete in Miss Universe following Miss Universe Spain 2018 Angela Ponce.