Kataluna Patricia Enriquez is a Filipino-American beauty queen, model and fashion designer from Nevada, United States. She was born biologically male.
Enriquez speaks English, Filipino, Kapampangan, French and a little Japanese. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada. She previously lived in San Leandro, California, USA.
- In 2011, she graduated from San Leandro High School.
- From 2011 to 2013, she studied fashion design at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in Los Angeles, California.
- In 2012, she started modelling professionally.
- On January 18, 2016, she launched Kataluna Kouture, which specializes in gowns and costumes.
- On October 22, 2016, she was crowned Transnation Queen USA 2016 at the Theatre of the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles. She represented California.
- On March 9, 2018, she represented the U.S. in Miss International Queen 2018 in Pattaya City, Thailand. She finished in the Top 12.
- On May 19, 2018, she represented the U.S. in Super Sireyna Worldwide 2018, a segment of the GMA Network variety show “Eat Bulaga!” at the Broadway Centrum in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. She was unplaced.
- On January 26, 2020, she represented Hayward in Miss California USA 2020 at Arcadia Performing Arts Center in Arcadia, California. She was unplaced.
- On June 1, 2020, she started working as a health care administrator at the LGBTQ Health Care.
- She was crowned Miss Silver State USA 2021 at Blume Kitchen & Cocktails in Henderson, Nevada on May 9, 2021 and Miss Nevada USA 2021 at the South Point Hotel Casino and Spa in Las Vegas on June 27, 2021.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Silver State USA 2021 and Miss Nevada USA 2021. She is the first ever transgender woman to win both titles.
- On November 29, 2021, she represented Nevada at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theater, River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. She was unplaced.