Ina Dajci is an architectural designer and beauty queen from Albania. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Tirana, Albania.
- In 2012, she left Tirana to study in the United States.
- From 2015 to 2019, she attended The City College of New York (CCNY) in New York City, New York, USA where she earned her bachelor’s degree in architecture with a minor in art history.
- From January 2017 to May 2018, she was an undergraduate teaching assistant at the CCNY. From January 2017 to May 2019, she was a research assistant at the CCNY’s Advanced Science Research Center.
- From May 2018 to May 2019, she worked as an art director for Fadil Berisha Studio in New York.
- From June 2018 to July 2018, she was a summer intern at Fundacio Enric Miralles in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- From July 2018 to June 2020, she was a junior architect at Alberto Foyo Architect in new York.
- From January 2019 to May 2019, she was a research assistant at the CCNY’s Spitzer School of Architecture.
- From July 2020 to January 2021, she was an intern at Assembly OSM in New York.
- In March 2021, she joined CTA Architects P.C. in New York City as an architectural designer.
- On July 9, 2021, she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2021 in Tirana, Albania.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Albania 2021.
- If she wins Miss Universe 2021, she will be the first Miss Universe from Albania.