Josiah Benjamin Colt is a white man from Idaho, United States. Here are 13 more things about him:
- He is a resident of Boise, Idaho. (a)
- He plays the guitar and loves scuba diving and skydiving. (b)
- He is the chief executive officer of Funnel Craft LLC, which is based in Boise. (c)
- He graduated from Mountain View High School in Meridian, Idaho. (c)
- He completed a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. (d)
- As a volunteer, he worked for the Boys and Girls Clubs of America as a positive role model and example for the troubled youth. (d)
- He worked in digital marketing and advertising. (d)
- On January 6, 2021, he was one of the Donald Trump supporters who breached the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA. They disrupted a joint session of Congress to certify the vote of the Electoral College and affirm Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election. Sometime between 2:20 p.m. and 4 p.m., he jumped to the floor of the Senate. He was photographed hanging with one arm from the Senate balcony of the U.S. Capitol building on January 6, 2021 and photos of him during the riot went viral. The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Washington Field Office called one of his relatives, who confirmed to federal officials that he was indeed the person in the photograph. (a)(b)
- At around 4:00 p.m. on January 12, 2021, he turned himself in at the Ada County Sheriff’s Office in Boise and was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on the U.S. Capitol grounds. Before turning himself into the authorities that day, he released a public apology for his participation in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. He said, “My intentions were pure going there and I was just trying to show support and be patriotic but it turned into something that I’m not proud of.” (a)(f)
- On January 13, 2021, he was released from the Ada County Jail in Boise. (g)
- On February 3, 2021, he was indicted. (h)
- On March 9, 2021, he pleaded not guilty to knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct on the U.S. Capitol grounds. (h)
- He was 34 years old when he pleaded guilty on July 14, 2021 to obstruction of an official proceeding. (g)
If you have information about someone who participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI.
- a. Idaho News
- b. Josiah Colt
- c. Idaho Statesman
- d. Josiah Colt
- e. Funnel Craft
- f. KTVB
- g. KTVB
- h. US Department of Justice
Categories: advocacy, biographical data, crimes, LISTS, North America, politics, Social Issues, United States
This MAGA cat has exposed himself as a closet racist. He has no problem soliciting businesses from Blacks and brown people but aligns himself with the most racist president since Andrew Jackson.
I kept wondering how many internet marketers are among the freaks who attended the protest in DC, little did I know that someone from the ClickFunnels world actually stormed the capital and gleefully boasted about it.
Trump is exposing y’all to the world. Racist pigs!
Can you clarify exactly what makes Trump racist, other than MSM tropes? Trump was the first club owner in Florida to allow blacks and Jews in and prior to his running for president (he truly is an outsider). I know a very wealthy man who I thought was conservative state that he was going to donate to Kamala Harris’ campaign in Calif. and I stated that she’s a liberal and his response is (he’s in the .001% club) “we can handle her.” They couldn’t handle Trump so every tool in the shed was brought out to get rid of him. Yet people like you believe the lies. How sad.