Madison Lea Edwards is a tumbling instructor, cheerleading coach and beauty queen based in Alaska, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a native of Buckhannon, West Virginia, USA.
- She is an expert in interpersonal and organizational communication, social media and leadership.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- From October 2013 to January 2015, she worked for Journeys in Parkersburg, West Virginia as a sales associate.
- In 2014, she graduated from Parkersburg South High School in Parkersburg.
- From 2013 to 2016, she attended West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia.
- From 2014 to 2018, she attended Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia where she earned her bachelor’s degree in organizational communication.
- From May 2015 to August 2015, she was a tumbling instructor at Cheer Elite: Ohio Valley All Stars in Parkersburg.
- From June 2016 to August 2016, she was a TJ Maxx sales associate in Vienna, West Virginia.
- In May 2018, she joined Alaska Athletics in Anchorage, Alaska as a cheerleading coach.
- On May 8, 2021, she was crowned Miss Alaska USA 2021 at Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa in Anchorage. She was 24 years old when she won the title.
- On July 4, 2021, she was at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA.
- On November 29, 2021, she will represent Alaska at Miss USA 2021 at the Paradise Cove Theatre of River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. If she wins, she will be the first Miss USA from Alaska.