Mejreme S. Hajdaraj is a model and beauty queen from Kosovo. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She is a native of Drenas, Pristina, Kosovo.
- She is 5’7″ tall.
- On March 22, 2017, she was crowned Miss Drenasi 2017.
- On May 20, 2018, she was at Hotel Nobel in Drenas for her high school graduation.
- On March 7, 2019, she was at Arabic Salon Orient in Muharrem Fejza, Pristina.
- On July 4, 2019, she visited Ada Bojana, Ulcinj, Montenegro.
- On September 22, 2019, she visited Saranda, Albania.
- On June 27, 2020, she visited Vlorë, Albania. On June 29, 2020, she visited Harilaq, Fushë Kosovë, Kosovo.
- On November 15, 2020, she was in Bogë, Kosovo.
- On December 28, 2020, she was part of the jury of Miss Drenasi 2020.
- On April 9, 2021, she visited the Gjiri i Lalëzit, a large bay of the Adriatic Sea within the Mediterranean Sea.
- On June 12, 2021, she was crowned Miss Grand Kosovo 2021.
- She will represent Kosovo at Miss Grand International 2021. If she wins, she will be the Thailand-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Kosovo.