Sara Almeida is a beauty queen from Portugal. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Vila Real, Portugal.
- In April 2018, she was in Madrid, Spain. Among the places she visited were the Palacio de Fomento, Puerta del Sol and Grand Via.
- In July 2018, she visited Santuário de Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- She was Miss Capital do Granito 2019. In May 2019, she was crowned Miss Escola Vila Real 2019.
- On June 7, 2019, she was at Quinta do Paço in Vila Real.
- On July 7, 2019, she was at Circuito Internacional de Vila Real in Vila Real.
- In September 2019, she visited Praia Dos Três Castelos in Portimão, Portugal and Praia Do Carvoeiro in Carvoeiro, Faro, Portugal.
- In October 2019, she was crowned Miss Vila Real 2019. On October 26, 2019, she was one of the models featured in ANVY Store‘s street fashion show in Vila Real.
- On November 30, 2019, she represented Vila Real at Miss Queen Portugal 2019. She won the Miss Photogenic award and the Miss Globe Portugal 2020 title. She was supposed to represent Portugal at Miss Globe 2020 in Tirana, Albania on November 12, 2020 but she was not able to participate.
- On January 19, 2020, she visited Porto, Portugal. On February 6, 2020, she visited Ponte de Dom Luís I in Porto. On February 23, 2020, she was at Pestana Palácio do Freixo in Porto.
- On March 4, 2020, she visited Jardim da Cordoaria in Porto.
- On May 3, 2020, she was in Lamas De Olo, Vila Real. On June 18, 2020, she visited Parque Corgo in Villa Real.
- On July 5, 2021, she visited Jardins do Palácio de Cristal in Porto. On July 16, 2021, Miss Queen Portugal appointed her as Miss Globe Portugal 2021. While reigning as Miss Globe Portugal 2021, she was studying marketing at the Instituto Superior de Contabilidade e Administracao do Porto (ISCAP) in São Mamede de Infesta, Portugal.