Ana Brajčić is a model and beauty queen from Croatia. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She hails from Vis, Croatia.
- She is 5’9″ tall.
- On December 16, 2015, she was in Graz, Austria.
- In 2016, she was named the best model of Croatia.
- On November 28, 2016, she was in Vienna, Austria.
- On January 17, 2017, she was at the Universidad de Navarra in Pamplona, Spain.
- On March 23, 2017, she was in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Pais Vasco, Spain.
- On January 21, 2018, she was in Brussels, Belgium.
- On April 8, 2018, she was at the Taksim Square in Istanbul, Turkey.
- She earned her master’s degree from the Universitat Jaume I in Castelló de la Plana, Valencia, Spain. Her thesis is titled “Intercultural differences in e-commerce: Website analysis of CONSORTIA CONSULTORES – Carnicer y Perete Asociados SL,” which was published on November 19, 2018.
- On July 24, 2021, she was crowned Miss Earth Croatia 2021.
- She was 27 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Croatia 2021.
- If she wins Miss Earth 2021, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Croatia.