Ines Radoncic is a beauty queen from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Here are 10 more things about her:
- From 2013 to 2017, she attended Peta gimnazija, Sarajevo.
- In 2017, she enrolled at the International University of Sarajevo.
- From June 2018 to June 2019, she worked for WIS-DOM in Sarajevo as a part-time real estate agent.
- In September 2018, she visited Ulcinj, Montenegro.
- In July 2019, she visited Rome, Italy.
- On August 9, 2020, she was at the Tarčin Forest Resort and Spa Sarajevo-MGallery in Sarajevo.
- On January 6, 2021, she was at the Pizzeria Maslina in Sarajevo.
- In June 2021, she graduated from the International University of Sarajevo with a bachelor’s degree in international business and finance.
- She was 22 years old when she was crowned Miss Earth Bosnia and Herzegovina 2021 on July 24, 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Bosnia and Herzegovina at Miss Earth 2021. If she wins, she will be the Philippines-based international beauty pageant’s second titleholder from Bosnia and Herzegovina following Džejla Glavović, who was crowned in 2002 but was later dethroned.