Rylee Goodrich was a resident of California, United States. Here are 13 more things about her:
- She lived in Corona, Riverside County, California. (a)
- She went to Canyon High School in Anaheim, California. (b)
- After Canyon High School, she went to Corona High School where she played volleyball, ran track and was a cheerleader. (c)
- She had a great heart and was motivated to help others, according to her cousin Ashley Cole. (c)
- On June 13, 2018, she was at the Salt Creek Beach Park in Dana Point, California.
- In June 2020, she graduated from the STEM Academy of Corona High School with a focus on health. (a)
- On July 12, 2020, she was in Newport Beach, California.
- After graduating from Corona High School, she was given a scholarship to Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, Arizona, USA in its STEM program. She studied business marketing in the university. (c)
- In 2021, she started an eyelash business called Lash Technician. (c)
- On January 22, 2021, she was at the Tempe Town Lake in Tempe, Arizona.
- In July 2021, she was home for the summer visiting family in Corona. (c)
- On the evening of July 26, 2021, she and her friend Anthony Barajas, then 19, went to the Regal Edwards Corona Crossings and RPX theater on Tuscany Street in Corona to watch “The Forever Purge.” They were later found inside the theater with gunshot wounds. Only six tickets were sold that screening. One was bought by the shooting suspect Joseph Jimenez, then 20, of Corona. Barajas was taken to the hospital while she was pronounced dead at the scene. (a)
- She died at the age of 18. (a)