Thessaly Zimmerman is a beauty queen from Oranjestad, Aruba. She speaks English, Spanish and Dutch.
Aside from Aruba, Zimmerman also lived in the Netherlands. Here are 13 more things about her:
- From 2006 to 2013, she attended Colegio Arubano in Oranjestad.
- In May 2010, she started raising money for the cancer fund of Koningin Wilhelmina Kanker Fonds Aruba. In June 2010, she competed in Aruba Model Search and finished in the Top 7. From July 2010 to August 2014, she worked as a model for KOMA Models in Aruba.
- She was Miss Teen Aruba International 2012.
- From September 2012 to July 2013, she worked as a sales clerk for Sport Caribe in Oranjestad.
- In April 2013, she started raising money for the breast cancer fund of Mary Joan Foundation Aruba. In July 2013, she represented Aruba at Miss Teen Americas 2013 in El Salvador. She was runner-up to Fulvia Villarreal of Panama.
- From August 2013 to July 2014, she worked as a clothing sales clerk for Trash by Ronchi in Oranjestad.
- From 2014 to 2020, she attended the University of Applied Science Utrecht in Utrecht, Netherlands where she earned her bachelor’s degree international communication and media studies. From 2016 to 2017, she studied music marketing and management at the university.
- On October 30, 2016, she competed at Miss Amsterdam 2016 at the Stadsschouwburg of Amsterdam in Amsterdam. She was runner-up to Ireda Nijboer.
- From February 2016 to June 2020, she was worked as shift lead for Pollux Pacific in Amsterdam.
- From February 2018 to July 2018, she was a back office intern at TravelBird in Amsterdam.
- In July 2020, she started working as a receptionist at WOW Amsterdam in Amsterdam.
- On July 18, 2021, she served as one of the judges at Miss Teen Aruba International 2021. She was 26 years old when she was crowned Miss Universe Aruba 2021 on July 30, 2021.
- In December 2021, she will represent Aruba at Miss Universe 2021 in Eilat, Israel. If she wins, she will be the international beauty pageant’s first titleholder from Aruba.