Ana Patrícia Silva Ramos is a beach volleyball player from Brazil. Here are 10 more things about her:
- She was born in Espinosa, Brazil.
- She lives in Fortaleza, Brazil.
Reis Castro is her personal coach while Neto Oliveira is her fitness coach.
- She is 6’4″ tall.
- In 2014, she won gold at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China.
She was named Most Improving Player of both the 2016-201717 and 2017-2018 seasons of the Brazilian championships.She was named Best Attacker and Best Blocker of both the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 seasons of the Brazilian championships.
- In 2018, she sustained a broken finger while competing in the final match of the Brazilian championship series in Aracaju, Brazil. She continued playing and claimed the gold medal.
- She finished ninth in women’s beach volleyball at the 2019 World Championships in Hamburg, Germany.
- She was 23 years old when she participated in the 2020 Summer Olympics, which was held in Tokyo, Japan from July 23, 2021 to August 8, 2021.
- She and Rebecca Cavalcanti represented Brazil in women’s beach volleyball at the 2020 Summer Olympics. They defeated Kenya’s Brackcides Khadambi and Gaudencia Makokha on July 26, 2021 then lost to Latvia’s Tīna Graudiņa and Anastasija Kravčenoka on July 28, 2021 and to the United States’ Kelly Claes and Sarah Sponcil on July 31, 2021. She and Cavalcanti defeated China ‘s Wang Fan and Xia Xinyi on August 1, 2021 then lost to Switzerland’s Joana Heidrich and Anouk Vergé-Dépré on August 3, 2021.